Thursday, November 17, 2011

Eff * Marry * Kill

There is a website called The Vintage Apple here that started a blog post where you write who you would Eff, who you would Marry, and who you would Kill. So I am going to do a Vampire Diaries theme! Here are my choices :

Eff:
Damon Salvatore!


He is a very bad guy, but man oh man is he dreamy!

MARRY:
Stefan Salvatore!


He isn't as hot as Damon, but he is super sweet, as long as he doesn't turn his emotions off. And he doesn't eat people! Well, he tries not to. Lol. :) Gotta love the Salvatore brothers!

KILL:
Of course, I would kill Klaus!

This man is EVIL and he ruins everything! Stupid original! Ha ha. I'm such a loser.


Who would you choose? :)

1 Comments:

At November 17, 2011 at 8:46 PM , Blogger Cerrisse said...

This is great! I would choose the same :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home