Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dreams.

Ok. I know I've gone a little crazy today haha. I'm having fun blogging instead of doing my Physiology homework :) Anyways. I decided that I'm going to try to post my dreams on here, if I can remember them the next day. I don't remember mine from last night, but the night before I had a really weird dream...

I was in some type of class, not sure which one. We had a big project due, and I was super unprepared. My partner for this project was a kid named Clayton, who I haven't seen since elementary school! Don't know how he got in my dream. Anyways. What we had to do was we had to represent the Romantic Era by doing a weird dance in front of the class. I remember I wore two dresses, both really ugly haha. and I had a catheter for some odd reason, so I had to hold it while we danced. (If you don't know what that is, it's the tube that goes into your bladder and catches your pee lol). Also, were were supposed to do a book report on a certain book, and I hadn't even started reading it, so I was freaking out about that too. It was a really weird dream. I think it means that I am stressed out about school! haha.

2 Comments:

At November 10, 2011 at 10:00 AM , Blogger Cerrisse said...

ha ha that is a weird dream.

 
At November 10, 2011 at 10:29 AM , Blogger Sabrina Higley said...

I know! Maybe I'm pregnant too! Hahaha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home