Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sad Dream

Last night I had a really weird dream. I always have weird dreams lol. Anyways, Kalee, Cierra (some friends from Ruby Tuesday), and I were on top of some building. At the very edge of the building there were a bunch of locks, like those "locks of love" things. So Cierra told Kalee to go look at them and she fell off the building and died. How sad huh?!


Another part of my dream was about Jim and Pam Halpert. Except that it was real life and they weren't together. Jim had some mean girlfriend, but Pam was really in love with Jim. And she was pregnant. So she pretended to fall or something so he would come help her. I think this shows that I'm a little obsessed with this couple, and think they should really be together! hahaha. I love Jim and Pam! :)









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home