Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Great Tip For Sore Throats!

So the other night I had a sore throat. I think I got something from a patient at work who decided to cough in my face. haha. Anyways, my throat was all scratchy and stuff, so I went online to find some ideas on how to cure it. I came across a website where people could write what they have done and found to work. There was someone who wrote that if you swallow, yes swallow, a little bit of listerine, it makes your sore throat go away. I decided to try it. I just used a small amount, the post said 1/4 of the cap full. When you swallow it, try to hold it in your throat for a few seconds. Well, it worked AMAZINGLY! Almost instantly, my sore throat was gone. It felt so good! So from now on, that will be my number one thing to do when I get a sore throat. :) Just thought I'd share!

2 Comments:

At November 10, 2011 at 7:57 PM , Blogger Cerrisse said...

Maybe I will try that next time. I had a freaking sore throat forever!

 
At November 11, 2011 at 2:39 PM , Blogger Sabrina Higley said...

It really works magic! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home