Friday, November 11, 2011

Modern Warfare... what?!

Yeah.. So last night when I went to bed Mike was playing Modern Warfare 3. And that's what my dream was about. And that's the last thing I would want to dream about! I hate video games haha. Anyways. Mike and I were in some kind of cave thing and the "mission" or whatever was to get through the cave and kill all of the bad guys without dying. And no one could do it. Everyone kept drying, dying, and then respawing haha. So Mike and I decided not to even try and to just leave. So we left the cave, and it turns out that we were really inside of the Kmart in West Valley. So we walked out into the parking lot, got into some convertible car, and drove awa. That's pretty much all I remember haha.


On another note, today is 11/11/11. I hope that's lucky! Ha ha. Work was actually pretty good today, which almost never happens. I got to work half of my shift on the East side of our facility, and I love it over there. I'll be doing the same thing tomorrow and Sunday, so I'm happy with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home