Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I'm going to try!

So I haven't written a blog post since I was in my Communications class last semester, and I had to. Ha ha. Well, I have been reading some of my friends' blogs and it makes me want to blog more often. I'm going to try to keep up with it, but I probably won't do very well lol. Anyways.. Let's see what's new since the last update...?

We are in our house! Don't know if I mentioned that in any of the previous posts or not..

We have two German Shepherds! Zaeda is about 7 months old, and Cyra is 3 months old. :) Zaeda is mostly tan and Cyra is all black.

I am a CNA now. Don't know if that was mentioned previously either.. haha. I work at Red Cliffs Health and Rehab. It can definitely be a very hard and stressful job at times! I guess I should just be thankful that I have a job huh? On the bright side, most of the people I work with are awesome! :)

Now let's see if I can figure out how to add some pictures on here.. everything is different!

Yay! It worked. That's Zade on the left, and Cy on the right. :)

Anyways.. I will try to keep this updated. :) See ya later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home