Thursday, November 10, 2011

Alright, I think I've got it. :)

Well I think I got it all figured out. I was kind of annoyed last night trying to figure out all of this new Blogger stuff. And then my computer started freezing... It was lovely. Anyways. I have class today at 3. :( My classes this semester are Physiology, Physiology Lab, History, and Humanities. Fun fun! Not really. I took Anatomy last semester and loved it. So I thought I would enjoy Physiology, but I don't. It's boring. haha. Well I need to go let the little doggies in. It's getting colder and colder outside! :( I hate winter!

2 Comments:

At November 10, 2011 at 9:17 AM , Blogger Cerrisse said...

yay you got the blog to work. It looks so cute!

 
At November 10, 2011 at 1:05 PM , Blogger Sabrina Higley said...

Thank you! I need some help from you with all of this blog stuff! lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home