Tuesday, July 16, 2013

4 years down :)

So Wednesday is our 4 year wedding anniversary. It will also mark 7 years since Mike asked me to be his girlfriend. This is crazy! I can't believe it has been that long. Can I just say, I love my husband to bits and pieces. He is amazing. He still makes me laugh every single day, and I really don't know what I would do without him. When I see people now who are 15 and dating, I think, "They are just kids. They don't know what they are doing." But when I think back to being 15 and with Michael, I feel completely different. I know that I loved him then. He is the only person I have ever loved, and for that I am so grateful. He has definitely helped shape me into the person I am today. 

We have been through a lot. We had only been together for 3 months when Mike moved to St. George. We were teenagers in High School and my boyfriend of only a few months moved 300 miles away. I couldn't even drive to go see him because I didn't have my license yet. Who thought we would stay together? Probably no one. But we knew. :)

I pray that Mike and I will grow old together. Like really old. I want to die with him The Notebook style. haha. Except me not having Alzheimer's. 

This is Mike and I when we first started dating. We look so little.

Wedding day.

Us recently with our two baby girls.

Anyways. I love my Miguel so much and am so excited for what the rest of our lives have in store for us :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home