Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuesday Ten: Favorite TV Shows!

I was going to do this blog post last Tuesday, but I had a bunch of finals to prepare for, so I didn't get to it.

I got the idea from another blog, and now I can't remember which one. :( Oops. Ha ha. Anyways, whoever's blog it was did a weekly "Tuesday Ten" where you write about whatever you want, really. Ten things you love, Ten things you hate, etc. So today I am going to do my ten favorite TV shows. :) Gotta love Netflix!

10. SAVED BY THE BELL


This was my all time favorite show growing up! I used to come home from school and watch it every day! I love it! :) 

9. BOY MEETS WORLD


This show rocks! I used to be obsessed with Topanga's hair! haha. I could still watch this show every day. I wish it was on Netflix. :(

8. HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER


This is my new favorite! :) I have been watching it constantly since I have been done with the semester. lol. A friend of Mike's said that the main couple (Marshall and Lily) reminds him of Mike and I. haha. 

7. SEINFIELD


When I was younger, I don't know why, but I hated this show. I started watching it again as I've gotten older and I freaking love it. It's hilarious! Another one I wish was on Netflix. I want to watch the whole series in order :)

6. EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND


This is a great show! Super funny. I love the episode where Robert's girlfriend eats the fly! hahaha.

5. GLEE!


I am OBSESSED with Glee! I love everyone on this show! And I love watching all of the awesome performances they do! :) 

4. THE VAMPIRE DIARIES


Better than Twilight. Sorry, WAY better than Twilight! :) haha. Damon is the hottest vampire on the planet! I sound like such a nerd lol. But seriously, I love this series. I even got my Mother in law AND Father in law to start watching it! 

3. DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES


My friend Bradie got me hooked on this show. You know how with some TV series, it takes a few episodes for you to really get hooked? I was hooked on this show within the first minute of the first episode! I love love love it! It's completely ridiculous, but awesome at the same time! haha.

2. THE OFFICE


Ok guys. Words cannot express how much I love this show. Honestly, I could marry Michael Scott. And I am so sad that he isn't on the show anymore! :( It just isn't the same. My mom got me a Michael Scott ornament for Christmas that talks. haha. Just shows ya how much I love The Office! It is hands down the funniest thing I have ever watched. I love everyone in this show. I especially love this picture! :) 

AND MY NUMBER ONE FAVORITE TV SHOW IS.....

FRIENDS!!


This is and I think always will be my number one show. I just absolutely love everyone in it, and I am so sad that they aren't making new ones anymore. :( I grew up on this show! :) It's just the best. I pretty much quote this show at least once a day. haha.

So there ya have it. My favorite TV shows! :) I'm sure they will be different next month haha JK. 






1 Comments:

At December 20, 2011 at 4:57 PM , Blogger Cerrisse said...

I love those shows! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home