Tuesday, January 3, 2012

No more soda.



I went a long time without drinking soda. For some reason, I started drinking it again a while back. It got to the point where I would be driving to Maverik on my lunch break and getting an extra large coke every day that I worked.




This semester, I took a Physiology class and a Physiology Lab class. In my lab class, my teacher brought in these test tubes filled with sugar, and they showed how much sugar was in certain foods and drinks. Well there was one that was a 16 ounce soda, and the tube was completely full. And that was only 16 ounces. So that got me thinking, and I decided to make my it my New Year's resolution to stop drinking soda. :) I am also going to try to drink more water, because I am very bad at that. I have had kidney stones once before, and I do not want that to happen again!

1 Comments:

At January 3, 2012 at 3:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home