Friday, January 6, 2012

Pinterest...

So when I first got on Pinterest I was like, "Why does everyone love this so much?" I'm still not like super crazy about it, but they do have some cool hair styles on there. I could look at braids for hours. Anyways, the other night I came across this one and decided to try it out. I thought it looked really cute! So here is the post I found (Sorry it's blurry):



And here is how mine turned out. :) You do what is called a reverse french braid, where instead of crossing the pieces over each other, you cross them under each other, if that makes sense lol. Anyways, it was super easy and fast and I love the way it looks!



1 Comments:

At January 23, 2012 at 6:46 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

haha i can't braid to save my life!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home