Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Girls, girls, and more girls!

I have been having girls days GALORE! :) I'm not complaining.
Last Friday a couple of the girls from my work and I decided that we needed a night out. So Ashlee, Maranda, Lindsay, and I went out to dinner at Red Robin, and saw The Vow.
The Vow was super cute! But we got to the movie right before it started and it was PACKED. We had to sit in the second row. By the end of the movie my neck was throbbing haha. But it was worth it. :)
Earlier that day Maranda, Lindsay, and I went to Maranda's and used her Cricut! It was super fun and I made my mom something really cute. Now I need to make something for myself.





I love these girls! :)

On Saturday my Mom and sister came down from Salt Lake and they just left today. We had tons of fun! We went shopping, stayed up talking until 5 AM, ate dinner at Sakura (yum!), and stayed up til 4 AM last night watching the Twilight movies haha. :) I'm so glad they came down.









Can't forget about my 2 baby girls! Love them to pieces.

1 Comments:

At February 21, 2012 at 6:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the dogs!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home