Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My First WIWW (What I Wore Wednesday)!

This is my first What I Wore Wednesday. :) I see a ton of girls do this and decided I'd try it. I orginially saw it on my sister in law Cerrisse's blog. :)


Anyways... Today I decided to go casual. :) Nothing like jeans, T-shirt, and Tennis shoes.


Shirt: Undershirt from JC Penney, T-shirt gift from Cerrisse! Volcom.

Pants: True Religion

Shoes: Converse High Tops! (My wedding shoes!)

I love being comfy :)



P.S. I have been having some stupid blog problems where I can't see the blogs I'm following for some reason. But people are now able to follow me so that's a step forward. Hopefully the other problem will be fixed soon! :)

2 Comments:

At December 8, 2011 at 12:06 AM , Blogger marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

that color looks great on you I'd love you to add this to my what we wore and made party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

 
At December 8, 2011 at 11:14 AM , Blogger andi {the hollie rogue} said...

you're the cutest! thanks for stopping by my blog today!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home