Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wedding!

Our wedding took place on July 17, 2009 at Memory Grove in Salt Lake City, Utah. It was beatiful! Our photographer, Liz, did an amazing job! I am so grateful for all the help I had. Planning a wedding in Salt Lake when you live in St. George is really hard! haha. I don't know what I would have done if I didn't have my mom helping me the whole time! Thank you so much Mom! I love you!
I am so grateful to have met my Michael. :)
I am so happy with him!
I love you Mike!!






We had Ruby Tuesday cater. :) Go Ruby Tuesday! Our food was awesome!
















1 Comments:

At July 14, 2018 at 3:14 AM , Blogger stevenjared0853 said...

Aww! You guys look lovely together. These are some wonderful pictures. I was just going through wedding blogs for some ideas as I am decorating the venue for my sister and I am also searching for rental spaces for parties for her bridal shower. There is still so much that it to be done. I got the purple and white idea from here which is very important.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home